April 21, 2007

Driving Into Year Two!

Time for some new pictures, eh? Damian is doing well with his physical and occupational therapy and the therapists are great. Hoang and I are lucky that we can spend the time necessary during the week and we are lucky to have the cutest child in the history of the world. Sure he's a bit behind, but boy does he make us smile. He's got perfect comic timing and seems to know when the joke is stale. Without further ado, Heeeeeeeeeere's the Bubbers!


Those dimples aren't going anywhere! (Though his blue eyes are long gone). And props to BV reader Bill for recommending Neal Pollack's "Alternadad" there in the background - a good, funny, read for any of you new fathers out there. I've actually met Pollack - and we got along famously.


What? Did I do something wrong?


Damian reacts to a bad driver cutting him off in traffic


Damian displays his happiness that the jerk driver just got pulled over by a cop.


What? Did I do something wrong again?


I like how he has the tough guy camos and the manly shirt... with those slippers.


Not that he can quite pull off "tough guy" when he poses like this.


Not such a fan of the burro


Rock-rocking in his French sailor outfit


Or is it a prison suit?


Or maybe a French sailor prisoner?


In trouble at school again


He still enjoys magazines!


I don't know why, but I love this picture. That's my hand holding shade-tobacco seeds at a museum. (You're all reading MuseumQuest of course, so I'll spare the details here.) Even though he's blurred out, his mouth is agape and he's all interested in what I'm doing. Love that.


Easter Sunday was his golf announcer try-outs apparently


Right after his JC Penney catalog model shoot, of course


And before his toupee company shoot


It was freezing cold on Easter here, so we had no flowers to plop him in front of. This'll do.


Here he is on my chest, about to attack my face


Time to take another ride. Tires? Check!


Dashboard taste ok? Check!


Clothes for work? Oops!


Phew!


That's all for now!

Damian Home
Every Week in Pictures
Besetting Vice Home
eXTReMe Tracker